There are wonderful “Dog-friendly bushwalks” in the Blue Mountains. Our interactive eMag highlights many of them.
SAVING IT: When you open the eMag on your mobile device, you can save it to your desktop. That way each time you open it, it will auto-refresh. On your computer, you can add it to your bookmarks.
You can also visit www.askroz.com.au and do your own search for walks in a specific location.
NB – CLICK the link below to open the eMag link direct OR click the image below to read now.
DIRECT link: https://askroz.news/Dog-Friendly-Walks
Blue Mountains City Council – Dog off-leash etiquette
Conditions of use for Dog Off-Leash areas:
- Dog off-leash area hours of use must be obeyed at all times
- Any dog displaying aggression must be removed from the dog off-leash area immediately
- Dog must be under effective control at all times
- Dog waste is to be disposed of in the bin/s provided.
- Council Rangers regularly patrol these areas and may issue fines for breaches.
- Dogs must never be left unattended.
- Dog owners are required to stop dogs from digging and must repair all damage that may occur.
- Any children attending a dog off-leash area must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Female dogs in a state of heat (in season) are not permitted in the dog off-leash area.
- All dogs should have their current vaccination.