The term ‘Ask Roz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website SEGR Australia Pty Ltd abn: 25088879298. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We use Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
- If required by law or regulation we may use the information provided to government agencies.
- Any and all purchases made for products and or services offered by this site are final and no subject to refund.
- The publishers of this website reserve the right to block without notice any user who they feel is not acting in the spirit of the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Content copyright on this website is owned or licensed by SEGR Australia Pty Ltd under the copyright laws of Australia. It will be a breach of the Australian Copyright Act 1988 where any information on this website is used for any purpose other than as intended by the owners of this website.
- All text and all custom graphics, icons, images and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are either trademarks of AroundYou or AroundYou has secured the rights to use such text, graphics, icons, images and other items.
- By submitting information to AskRoz for publication you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to do so and that you grant the owners of this website a license to use that information as they see fit. If you feel any information on this site has been published without your consent and you are the lawful owner of that information you must immediately to the publishers of this website.
- The publishers of this website reserve the right to delete or withdraw an event or activity published on this website without notice if it is considered that the published event is inappropriate or not in keeping with the objectives of this website.
- Any event or activity that is published and contains and swearing or wording considered inappropriate will be immediately deleted and the event publisher’s account may be blocked.
- No events or activities may be published that relate to retail sales or adult products or services.
- Every event published must be an event as defined by a specific date or time frame.
- Event publishers are required to confirm their events are on 3 days before the event date.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time without notice.
Special Offer Terms, Conditions and Privacy
- Special Offers offered through Ask Roz are the sole responsibility of the business offering the Special Offer.
- Ask Roz, its publisher and staff accept no responsibility what-so-ever for any Special Offers and or associated offers published on Ask Roz.
- The business publishing the Special Offers reserves the right to alter, delete or suspend any Special Offers or associated offer it publishes on Ask Roz without prior notice to anyone.
- Any feedback regarding the quality or the provision of Special Offers should be directed to the business offering the Special Offer.
- Ask Roz and or its publisher reserves the right to alter these Terms, Conditions and Privacy at any time without notice.
- No information is stored from your registration other than the name you shared and the email address you provided. None of this information will be shared with any other party without your prior consent.
SEGR Australia Pty Ltd
Tel: 1800 462 747